Movie Mondays!

As others have observed it is without a doubt one of the most poorly edited films I have even seen. The filmmakers have taken an interesting and meaty subject and turned it into a plodding, boring diatribe. The main reason for this is just the way the film is structured, television snippets from the then administration contrasted against interview snippets from people voicing their views on what they feel actually happened. It’s far too choppy and therein lies the biggest problem. As a viewer you want to hear more of what each person has to say and the choppiness just ruins the structure of the film. The best way to describe it is as a film school dropout’s D-graded final project.
I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment